Monday, February 2, 2009

Healing Ritual

The only way I can find out what sort food I have an allergy after I get sick then I know, so I have to sick first then I can avoid them.
When I was little I mean very little(before 12 years old) my life was in my backward village, (for me it is most beautiful place in the world!) when I had allergy my grandmamma was the doctor. Not only allergy but all sort of little things we suffer when we are growing up. we had a bogus village doctor who learnt his little tricks in army while he was serving. Anyway my grandmamma goes with her lullabies. I think all my allergy was happening at the night. So this rash all over my body, I start groan with pain, and then she took off my cloths and took me an ancient water pump area, under peach nectarine trees, nice area lots flowers insects sounds filliee ththee…zhillie… she showered me water, for summer, this was great way cooling nice, more more I asked her but for winter it was freezing cold, so cold my teeth grating like gritted doors. She couldn’t care and made me stand still, threatening me god did not heal my pain and suffering if I disobey ten thousand gods, was performing a ritual( mixed shamanism and Buddhism) and she was saying something like this:

Na-mu-gheun-sham-bo-ssal Buddhism chant (same as Christianity hallelujah)
All wisest gods from all corners of world
Sky sea, mountain earth in this house in this watering hole
Ten thousand gods
Mercy on this little pitiful soul
Please forgive this little soul
She committed worldly sin which she didn’t aware
Forgive this little soul all her ignorance
Through your wisdom, guide her goodness and virtue
She is suffered enough she is now understanding her wrong doings
She will be careful everything
Forgive her with your great generosity
Forgive her with your great wisdom…bluh bluh…

She circled around my body spread with salt with chant and rolling her rosary.

Actually always feel better after that, I think she knew, it was nothing to do healing, always it takes time to go away, but her way comforted me, something I could cling on and made me feel better to cope with my pain. And I believed my pain gone away because of her ritual. Do you think I am not good and virtuous that is why I still get allergy?

Here is cool sites for food allergy Food and Drug Administration(FDA) US Gov
Wiki Food Allergy